Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a....

September 24, 2007 is when Chetan and I found out we were having a boy and girl!
Even as Dr Teteris was starting the ultrasound, Chetan and I were going back and forth about whether we wanted to know the genders. Chetan gave me the ol' "it's life's only true surprise" argument while I gave him the "I don't want everything to be yellow and green" argument. Okay, so my argument was weak. When the Dr asked if we wanted to know the genders, we looked at each other and say YES at the same time. "Baby A is a...boy" Chetan smiled from ear to ear. So did I. I told the Dr that my guess was that Baby B was a boy too, since they were both boys in my dreams. "Baby B is a...girl." More goofy smiles from the both of us. I told Chetan, "Mom and Mama will be so happy." They both really wanted us to have one of each. I honestly didn't care what we had, because they are pros to both being one gender and pros to having one of each. My only wish is that they are each other's best friends and take care of each other.
Sept 24th 2007 was also the start of the name game....

No comments: