Thursday, September 11, 2008

I miss Stacy!

Stacy is/was my acupuncturist. She is so wonderful! I started going to her for acupuncture when it was taking us longer than I wanted to get pg, a lot longer. A co-worker of Chetan has mentioned her name, and she miracles she worked, so I thought why not! One of Chetan's cousins also swore by acu so Chetan was sold too. We both went to the first session, where she just asked questions, got to know us and our issues, etc. Then a few weeks later I started going to her for actual sessions...and it was great! I do believe acu is what helped me get pg, and with twins! I kept going after getting pg and maybe that's why I had an easy twin pregnancy.
I also now wonder if acu has anything to do with S&S easy-going nature (totally jixning myself, I know). Who knows, but I do totally believe in acu and would recommend it anyone wanting to solve certain health issues naturally.
I really want to start up acu again, but Stacy moved! So so sad!! There are many other acupuncturists in Columbus, but I miss Stacy!! Not only did she do acu but she also listened to em go on about everything going in my life. It was very therapeutic.
I might have had a bit of a girl-crush on her too :)

No comments: