Thursday, August 14, 2008

S&S are 7 months old!


Not only is it C's birthday today, but S&S are also 7 months old today! Tiem is going waaay too fast! Nothing I can do about it..except enjoy every moment!
Sahil is rolling all over the house now. He's trying to crawl but can't quite get it yet. He loves to roll over to the kitchen and on the hardwood floors. He's careful about not hitting his head on the floor, but he leaves little drool handprints everywhere, lovely. Samira is still content to sit or lay in one place. They both sit up really well, and it's so cute seeing the two of them sitting and playing with their toys.
They are now eating 2-3 meals a day. Cereal with a fruit in the morning, a veggie for lunch, and dinner is a toss up of either a veggie or fruit or more cereal. I'm still making their food which so far is easy and fun.
Samira has starting "singing" dadadadada (I consider it a tribute to her Dada) when she's happy and babbles a lot. She sometimes will talk the whole way to daycare. Sahil talks but a lot less than Samira...typical boy.
They both seem to like daycare. They did get their first cold :( And Sahil got kicked out for the day last week for 3 Ds in one day. It was most likely from teething though.
They are so much fun right now that I have to practically chain myself to my desk so I don't go downstairs to viist them at the daycare every five minutes. I've been eating Subway every day in hopes of winning a big Scrabble prize so I can hang out with S&S all the time!
Happy 7 months S&S! We love you!

No comments: